As many of you know I have partnered with Winc which is an awesome wine club dedicated to provide its customers with affordable, unique, and delicious wines every month. If you haven’t used my discount code, samanthasomm25 at check out definitely do before the deal is over! I will include a link to Winc’s website at the bottom of the recipe. After getting a couple shipments of rosé I knew I needed to make a fun cocktail with this crisp summer water. I am a lover of all sangria but my favorite thing about this one is how light, simple, and refreshing it is. Be careful with this though, it’s easy to drink the whole pitcher really quick! Hehe. I hope you all enjoy this one as much as I do.
- 1 bottle rosé (I used Winc’s, Summer Water)
- 3 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup (add more to taste)
- 1 cup club soda
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 1 lb strawberries chopped plus extra for garnish
- 2 cups watermelon chopped
- In a large pitcher pour rosé, orange liqueur, simple syrup, and club soda. Stir to combine with a long spoon.
- Add in watermelon, strawberries, and mint leaves
- Let sit in refrigerator at least 1 hour for extra flavor
- Served chilled
Notes: Go to trywinc.com/samanthasomm25 for your discounted month of Winc wine, 4 bottles for only $27!
Photographer: Angie Cox